HR Director needed for a leading firm in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor or master’s in Human Resources Management.
- Recognized Human Resources accreditation (SHRM, CIPD) is preferable.
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a similar HR strategic role with a medium-sized or large business.
- A strong strategic mindset along with the ability to manage programs and lead staff.
- Ability to motivate and drive senior leaders and their teams through change management and continuous improvement projects.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Competence to build and effectively manage stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Ability to lead and influence without direct authority.
- Resilience and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Strong organization and leadership skills.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent problem-solving, judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Experience in UAE is a plus.
- Responsible for providing HR consultation, supporting the equity partnership with designing the business strategy, policies and procedures and operationally rolling this out.
- Lead the delivery of HR programs, execute divisional strategies, attract top talent and take ownership of the firm’s HR budget.
- Translate the overall Human Resources strategy and priorities into a range of activities and programmes (Human Resources business plan) in the region and ensure their implementation.
- Help to drive the Human Resources plan, especially as it relates to talent, for the UAE.
- Be the HR lead advisor to the partnership team on issues like organization development and structure in the region, employee relations, management leadership, etc.
< Back to Job Search