Head of Operations & Hospitality Services needed for a leading 4 star hotel in Doha, Qatar.
- Bachelor’s degree in hotel management.
- Must be currently working as a Director of Hospitality Operations or Hotel Manager.
- Must have previous experience as an F&B Manager.
- Success in managing people and efficiently running all key processes, within deluxe hospitality settings, which might include boutique hotels.
- Fluency in English and Arabic, with evidence of strong written communication skills – presentations and letter writing capability.
- Qualifications to include internationally recognized hospitality certification.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Proven success working in a high-volume work, shifting priorities, 24-7, international environment.
- Financial experience of overseeing budgets, significant assets and contracts.
- Ability to work from multiple locations, maintaining strong relationships in each.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- A seasoned professional to take charge of the management and delivery of Hospitality Services.
- Ensuring delivery of faultless hospitality and guest services, candidates will exhibit a proven career path gathered in hospitality and 4* operations, be them: world-class, renowned deluxe Hotels.
- Candidates must also offer a proven, detailed and comprehensive understanding of Qatar, its Language, Culture, Customs, Etiquette & Business Protocol.
- The Head of Operations and Hospitality will work closely with the CEO’s office, while taking ownership of the management and oversight of hotel property, including hospitality staff, contractors,, service-providers etc.
- Taking responsibility for the main property. He/she will exhibit seasoned hospitality and management skills, be able and enthusiastic about assisting in all manner of duties, while acting as the company’s ambassador and representative. Acknowledging and understanding that duties and representations must be performed flawlessly and efficiently, in a manner acceptable to local cultural expectations, all-the-while maintaining a high-level of discretion.
- Using well-practiced skills, the Head of Operations & Hospitality Services will ensure the proper implementation and delivery of flawless levels of hospitality and the efficient function of all key operations, including: F&B Service & Production, Housekeeping & Laundry, Maintenance, Event Management and HR, all are expected to be benchmarked against international standards.
- Successful execution of the role will require the Head of Operations & Hospitality Services to exhibit a pernickety eye for detail, and show they are a proven communicator, with strong management and influence skills, someone able to maintain connectivity and open communication with their team, colleagues, management and guests, whilst showing their professionalism and efficiency in the way they represent The Company and The CEO’s office.
< Back to Job Search