Head of Marketing needed for a leading FMCG company in Lebanon
- Master’s degree or Professional certification in related fields
- 15 years of total experience with 10 years of relevant experience in managing global brands and multi-disciplined marketing teams preferably in FMCG and partly in food
- Relevant experience in developing and growing an FMCG brand/product from scratch
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Up-to-speed with current online marketing techniques and analytics such as Google Analytics, Web Trends, and Google AdWords.
- Deep and sound understanding of consumer dynamics
- Exposure to different cultures, East and west, and enjoys a deep understanding of consumer profiles
- Ability to assess business goals, market requirements, customers, challenges and opportunities within the region and input that knowledge into the creation of targeted marketing plans, etc
- Fluent in Arabic and English, French is a plus
- Creative and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Sets Brand Vision and Strategy and defines yearly priorities for the brand and marketing team across geographies, sectors and channels
- Oversees the development of the yearly marketing plan, budget, product launches plan
- Monitors performance and development of direct reports with respect to their category and geographic market performance to measure and document performance
- Shares responsibility for achieving sales target per market and market share target where applicable
- Approves all marketing plans and activities prior to implementation to stay aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Makes sure marketing plans, including BTL, ATL, Digital plans, are executed in line with the set objectives
- Controls marketing budget and all cost centers to improve efficiency and control costs
- Manages agency relationships
- Identifies new business opportunities and studies the feasibility of new product introductions to ensure business growth
- Monitors market trends and competitive environment and anticipates future changes and trends to create competitive advantage.
- Works closely with R&D and Procurement and Business Development in New Product development projects
- Contributes to setting the brand vision and strategy and defines yearly priorities for the brand and marketing team across geographies, sectors and channels.
- Responsible for the achievement of market share and profitability of the brand per market
- Responsible for the timely submission of the yearly marketing plans and their proper implementation
- Controls A&P budgets and allocates resources amongst projects
- Monitors progress and submits performance reports
- Works closely with R&D, Procurement, Sales and Business Development.
- Trains, appraises, motivates and develops reporting staff to ensure that the company has the necessary competence and skill base and that the staff is motivated and enabled to maximize its potential and contribution to the business for ultimate growth sustainability
- Leads the team by example by ensuring own behavior is exemplary of Group values and by promoting good relationships and a culture which is conducive of sound communication and healthy work environment to maximize productivity of the people
< Back to Job Search