Head of Growth is needed for a leading company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
What You’ll Do
Driving our future for the country by holding key operational responsibility and reporting to the Managing Director. Head of Growth will execute the growth strategy, drive operations aligned with the Group CEO and MD plans along with leading an amazing team built up of specialists and elite players.
- Build, drive and execute the operational strategy set out by the Group CEO and MD
- Work in association with the C-Team, driving the sales & marketing strategy and developing and executing initiatives to achieve them.
- Focus on growth plans for the organization – present and future.
- Build and onboard an excellent network of scalable F&B brands that will contribute towards operational success
- Implementation of our vision and solutions — this includes being hands-on within various functions of the business from Operations, Finance, Sales and Marketing.
- Build and lead a talented growth team in KSA.
- Oversee all partners and ensure to build a long term relationship with them in the business
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal professional will hold a proven record of successfully driving growth operations and implementing key systems that are linked to the top and bottom-line results
Being passionate about what you do means you will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be able to navigate complex systems and deliver key solutions to existing and future obstacles.
- 7+ years of direct, hands-on management of all 360’ functions that may include (but not limited to); growth, operations, sales, analytics, marketing and project management.
- Proven exposure and experience leading teams across multiple territories.
- Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to utilize data to establish trigger point priorities and develop a tactic to deploy them. Energetic and motivational leadership styles focused on personal influence.
- Experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders and managing expectations against rapid growth deadlines. The preference of working within a start-up environment (tech) is an added advantage but not essential.
Who We Are Looking For?
- You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
- High stamina – you don’t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
- If you were to seek professional advice you are likely to be Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams. You can set the tone for your team and drive towards results while being empathetic to your teams’ challenges.
- Take creative, solution-oriented approaches, with an eye towards achieving results.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- An entrepreneurial DNA – you’re like the lost and found for great opportunities.
- People person – an eye for great talent and the ability to unlock the potential of high performing teams.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills – able to speak and listen effectively; great written, verbal, and presentation skills.
< Back to Job Search