Head of Digital needed for a multinational agency in Dubai, UAE.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, digital media, or similar.
- Proven experience as Head of Digital or Digital Director, preferably with a multinational agency.
- Experience in delivering campaigns for multiple brands across a range of sectors and industries.
- 8+ years of experience in planning and executing cross-channel digital campaigns.
- Proven track record of leading and managing digital teams, with the ability to work closely with senior stakeholders.
- Proficiency in digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Good understanding of e-commerce and CMS platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, and Squarespace.
- Familiarity with all major social media networks including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube.
- Excellent understanding of digital practices such as SEO, SEM, SMO, and PPC.
- Adaptable, versatile, and the ability to keep up to date with consumer and marketing trends and advancements in technology.
- Great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent financial and analytic abilities.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Good time-management and problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Direct the development and execution of multi-channel digital media strategies.
- Lead on new business pitches and development as needed
- Manage client relationship and ensure reports, plans and strategies are well prepared and shared with the clients.
- Manage a high-performing digital team, including performance management, training, and mentorship.
- Ensure that the appropriate technology and data is available to measure ROI and track performance against KPIs across all digital media channels.
- Ensure the team is equipped to monitor and interpret digital analytics.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
< Back to Job Search