Head of Compliance needed for a leading financial institution in Beirut, Lebanon
- Bachelor degree in Law, Business Administration or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in the same field with minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Good command of English and Arabic (French is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize key/high risk tasks
- Motivated with degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Advise the senior management of compliance with the laws and regulations in force
- Be aware and notify the senior management of the latest developments and evolve best practices in compliance control
- Respond to regulatory inquiries: BDL, STC, BCCL, CMA, etc.
- Review and evaluate the risks associated with new products and activities and set the regulations by which these products are bound.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, etc.
- Establish compliance standards, anticipate emerging compliance trends and design improvements
- Preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course
< Back to Job Search