Group Finance Director needed for a leading company in Cairo, Egypt.
- BS / BA in Finance / Accounting. Ms in Finance, CPA / CFA are a plus.
- 15+ years of regional/international experience in accounting/finance, including a minimum of 7 years as a Finance Director.
- Extensive experience in the manufacturing and distribution industries is a must.
- Solid Knowledge of all aspects of Finance and Accounting including cost analysis and accounting, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping, financial reporting and analysis, treasury and cash flow management, financial control, investment management…
- Hands-on experience in budgeting and in implementing financial control and risk management systems.
- Solid experience and skills acting as Senior Business Partner, dealing and collaborating with the CEO, senior management and Boards.
- Solid experience with banks in the Middle East and Europe region.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills with good judgment and the ability to assess complex situations and risks.
- Proficient in the use of Office and financial management software.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- High flexibility and agility to adapt to changing environments.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to deal and influence at all levels.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a sense of initiative
- High level of responsibility, sense of loyalty, business ethics and humility.
- Lead and manage the Finance department and activities, covering the following areas: financial strategy, financial analysis and reporting, accounting & cost management, treasury and cash management, financial control and governance, group financial consolidation as well as investment and debt management.
- Build the group’s financial standards and guidelines.
- Support and advise the Executive Team, the Board and the affiliated companies of the group.
- Preserve and improve the group’s financial and asset performance.
- Maintain the financial health of global operation and optimize risk management.
- Enhance the group’s future sustainable development and growth.
< Back to Job Search