Group CFO needed for a leading group in Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA is a must.
- CFA or CPA is a major plus.
- 15 years of relevant experience in a regional or multinational firm, with at least 5 years in a similar role.
- Understanding of advanced accounting, regulatory issues, and tax planning.
- Working knowledge of raising capital beyond traditional lines of credit.
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of English.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Ability to travel frequently to Africa (up to 50%).
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team.
- Analyze operating results of the business and its units versus approved plans and historical data.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the MD’s and members of the Board.
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgeting, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Monitor and maintain strategic banking relations and activities for the organization, and ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization’s needs.
- Establish procedures to mitigate the Group’s financial risks, and maintain proper financial records and adequate accounting control and services.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive job cost system.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are followed.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate the team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company
< Back to Job Search