Graphic Designer needed for a leading Fashion company in Jounieh, Lebanon
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or other related field
- 1-3 years of progressive technically sophisticated graphic design experience.
- Ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design and digital retouching and archiving
- Strong attention to detail and creative aptitude with good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong familiarity with current trends, color, and design.
- Must be computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications, Capture One, Photoshop, OSX, RAW file conversion and color calibration.
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment and to manage multiple and competing work priorities.
- Experienced in product and on-figure photography including apparel, shoes and accessories with knowledge of camera types and image processing is a plus.
- Experienced in a variety of studio settings ranging from e-com to editorial as well as on location is a plus.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates applied techniques and a working knowledge of lighting, compositions, color quality and aesthetics for both fashion and product photography.
- Design and produce seasonal Fashion Office trend, forecasting templates, printed publications, keynote presentations, videos, strategy presentations, press event environmental graphics/signage, and market, runway, and street recaps across all FOBs.
- Develop concepts and implement design strategies for creative and compelling templates and layout solutions.
- Scan and retouch all image content.
- Research editorials, blogs, and key fashion sites to stay current on graphic trends.
- Maintain and enforce quality of digital design documents, ensuring they are accurate and error-free.
- Maintain work flow calendar to ensure that projects are planned and executed according to schedule.
- Design various marketing materials (posters, flyers, invites, singles, etc.).
- Turn around projects on a tight deadline
< Back to Job Search