Franchise Manager needed for a leading healthcare company in Jeddah, KSA.
- University degree in medicine, pharmacy, biology, nutrition… preferably with an MBA.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in healthcare marketing and sales.
- Experience in the Saudi market is a plus.
- Excellent leadership competencies with proven experience in people management.
- Native Arabic speaker with good command of English.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Customer-driven mentality, representing their needs in all decisions.
- High business acumen.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Proven experience in team training and development.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Ensure the alignment between the sales and marketing activities in order to maximize the sales performance of the product’s special formulas.
- Ensure the training, product knowledge and coaching to the entire team (Managers and Medical Representatives).
- Regulatory affair role including the internal regulations, standard operation procedures (SOPs) and enlisting the new launches in addition to managing the external regulations of Saudi Arabia authorities’ updates.
- Provide leadership and direction to the team on a regular basis.
- Formulate, coordinate and realize the commercial objectives in addition to the strategic and operational marketing sales activities in order to meet sales and market share objectives.
- Follow up on special formula sales and the return on investment (ROI) of commercial and marketing activities of each region across the country.
- Ensure that the entire team of managers and medical representatives are well trained, coached and have the necessary product knowledge.
- Perform field and coaching visits with the Medical Representatives in addition to visiting the top customers across the country.
- Ensure the delivery of market analysis and market feedback.
- Organize and follow up the daily activities of the associates across the country.
< Back to Job Search