Financial Analysis Expert needed for a financial institution in Kuwait.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any relevant specialization;
- A higher academic degree (Master’s or Ph.D.) or an accredited professional certificate in the field of accounting or finance (CPA, CMA, CFA).
- 15-20 years of proven experience as a financial consultant in international/regional financial institutions, consultancy offices, financial companies or banks.
- Ability to prepare and review project and aid evaluation reports.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Preparing and reviewing the internal memos and replying to incoming mail.
- Ability to represent our organization in meetings, seminars and conferences.
- Ability to identify promising projects and sound financial conditions for institutions, companies and banks.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English, and French is an additional preferred skill.
- Should have good manners, the ability to lead work teams, a sense of responsibility, accept criticism and guidance, be keen on time and punctuality, have the ability to transfer skills and experience to others and adhere to the professional and ethical work systems and rules.
- Participation to the study of project financing applications.
- Participation in the study of the profitability of public and private projects proposed for financing.
- Participation in the preparation of project evaluation reports in cooperation with the assigned work team, covering the administrative, organizational and financial matters of the beneficiary such us the financing and the economic and financial feasibility of the project, submitting recommendations related to due diligent evaluation and examination to the board of directors and preparing the conditions for these matters that will be included in the financing agreement and the guarantee agreement;
- Participation in the follow-up of the projects financed by the Fund by following up on the execution by the beneficiary of the conditions stipulated in the loan agreement in the administrative, organizational and financial aspects.
- Participation in the study of aid applications, preparation of the relevant memos and submittal of recommendations to the administration.
- Participation in the preparation of financial memos related to the work.
- Studying the incoming correspondences related to the projects, the aids, etc., and preparing/reviewing the draft responses.
- Representing the organization in meetings and conferences.
- Training and coaching other financial experts.
- Assisting the head of department in his duties.
- Performing all other duties related to the job.
< Back to Job Search