Finance Manager needed for a leading FMCG company in Kuwait.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance from a reputable university.
- Professional Finance certifications are a plus (CFA, CFP, FRM, CPA…).
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Finance Manager, preferably in one of the following industries: FMCG, Pharmaceuticals or Retail.
- Experience in the GCC is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Analyze everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take. Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Lease with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee the operations of the treasury department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company’s borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions Arrange for equity and debt financing.
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meet predetermined price goals.
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing.
- Review all company JVS, Receipts, and Payments vouchers.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Review and follow purchasing and cost sheet.
< Back to Job Search