Factory Manager needed for a leading company in Bahrain.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, from a reputable university.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the Industrial Kitchens or MEP industry is a must.
- Able to work on your own and as a team member.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.
- Strong knowledge of engineering drawings.
- Ability to solve complex manufacturing problems.
- Ability to influence and strong accountability.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Planning production meetings, worker schedules, production activities, machine maintenance plans and maintaining product quality and budgets.
- Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling and directing production activities.
- Observing the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the division by the workers.
- Managing time-lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines and goals.
- Ensuring that the product effectively satisfies the quality level ordered by the client.
- Ensuring the effectual adopting of new programs and policies and providing training in order to meet improved requirements ordered by clients.
- Executing factory manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with general plant strategy.
- Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control programs.
- Collaborating with sales agent, vendors and financial division to ensure the successful run of receiving and shipping schedule
- Collaborating with other factory managers to find best practices and the best solution. Working with contract clients on matters concerned to their product starting from release to final shipment.
- Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training necessities of production personnel.
< Back to Job Search