Executive Secretary needed for a leading company in Doha, Qatar
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluent in English & Arabic Languages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident and persuasive when making sales presentations
- Must have extensive knowledge technologically
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to make presentations and respond to emails & correspondence in pure Arabic language
- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Alert manager about cancellations or new meetings.
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Helps prepare office budget.
- Plans events and volunteer activities.
- Maintain office procedures.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
- Coordinate committees and task forces.
- Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
- Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
< Back to Job Search