Executive Pastry & Chocolate Chef needed for a leading factory in Cairo, Egypt.
- The successful candidate will have a background in chocolate and pastries.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in pastry and chocolate production.
- Must understand and appreciate the subtleties of flavour pairings and different tastes, and have a good aesthetic sense for chocolate and pastry production.
- Hotel experience is preferred.
- Must be creative with dessert creations and continually research, and test new different dessert and baking recipes.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strong financial and computer skills.
- Native Arabic speaker with a good command of English.
- This position is responsible for the daily preparation of all chocolates and pastries.
- Menu creation.
- Supervise staff activities.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Rectify arising problems or complaints.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Keep track of supplies and ordering them whenever necessary.
- Keep the kitchen organized.
- Prepare the budgets according to the supplies and sales.
- Maintain the inventory and cost control by planning menus with quality ingredients. within the budgetary restrictions.
- Provide training to the assistant pastry chefs by conducting seminars, classes, workshops, etc.
< Back to Job Search