Executive Assistant needed for a leading group in Kuwait.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Dual nationality required
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Proficiency in communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work across matrix departments
- Ability to work with all managerial levels
- Executive presence and strong influencing skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Ms. Office applications
- Good financial skills
- Comprehensive Executive Assistance to the CEO for all business and personal related matters.
- Extend additional turnkey support to the CEO and high-level Executives.
- Direct on-boarding process for Board Members, Executives, and Consultants.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communication for the CEO office.
- Circulate correspondence with Executives, Board Members, and Stakeholders.
- Quarterly planning and execution for Board Committees.
- Screen and handle incoming requests/issues from VIP clientele. Receive and coordinate VIP Client internal and external visits.
- Manage account transfers from business and personal ventures of the CEO.
- Filter and coordinate all PR, media and press interview requests.
- Daily review of press coverage related to the CEO and/or organization.
- Team member in multiple internal projects within the organization.
- Maintain up to date office IT equipment and technology for effective productivity.
- Occasionally provide office management support to other business ventures.
- Screen meeting, call and invitation requests for CEO office.
- Manage contact database to ensure it is constantly up-to-date.
- Occasionally required to travel to carry out business / personal related missions.
- Manage daily diary, travel (including visa applications) and catering demands.
- Assess all communication and documentation sent to CEO.
- Obtain approvals and signatures on official business / personal documents.
- Daily translation arrangement for incoming correspondence.
- Liaise with local/international commercial and residential portfolios for CEO.
- Operate and coordinate closely with executive management.
- Facilities management of the business and residential locations pertaining to CEO office.
- Manage office budget, basic accounting, and petty cash.
< Back to Job Search