Executive Assistant with minimum 6 years' experience needed for a leading company in Beirut, Lebanon.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or any related field
- Minimum 6-7 years’ experience in similar position
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Honesty and reliability
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Fluent in Arabic, English and French
- Schedules and maintains internal and external appointments and meetings to ensure prioritized meetings are communicated upon request.
- Manages and maintains confidentiality when dealing with direct reports and information related to the CEO and the company to guarantee sensitive information is reserved properly.
- Screens calls and inquiries to handle them when appropriate and solve problems when arise.
- Prepares letters and correspondence on behalf of the CEO to deliver information in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Receives couriers and faxes to filter and distribute them accordingly.
- Develops filing system to ensure proper data management.
- Arranges travel schedules, accommodation and reservations as requested by the CEO.
- Carry out specific researches and present findings in a professional manner.
- Reports directly to the CEO office, by providing executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Provides administrative support to senior-level executives
- Works independently and/or within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them
- Delivers high quality service to visitors of the CEO by understanding their needs and answering their queries accordingly.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Coordinates office management activities.
- Assists the CEO office in any new tasks.
Salary & Compensation:
While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Executive Assistant position offers an attractive total package.
< Back to Job Search