Director of Operations needed for a leading group of Restaurants in Cairo, Egypt.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in hospitality or business administration.
- 10 to 15 years of senior management experience in the F&B industry.
- Proven experience in managing and developing different F&B brands.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to lead teams from all departments.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Manage all F&B operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Lead the team on key planning issues and business operations decisions.
- Set business objectives and performance goals for each department.
- Conduct meetings with department heads to review procedures and performance.
- Oversee the monitoring and reporting of departmental performance.
- Prepare and present financial and operations reports to senior management and the board of directors.
- Prepare restaurant operations manual for various brands.
- Study and develop new F&B concepts.
- Improve existing menus and create new ones in coordination with the Executive Chef.
- Responsible for hiring and training F&B staff.
< Back to Job Search