Remote Digital Media Specialist needed for a leading multinational media agency.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing.
- The successful candidate will be an inspiring and confident digital media expert with at least:
- Native Arabic speaker with good command of English.
- 2- 4 years experience running performance based campaigns on a variety of mediums – Facebook, Google, Programmatic, Affiliate Networks, etc.
- Experience in analyzing performance metrics CTR, conversion rates, bounce rates, and other common web KPI’s.
- Fair knowledge on Web & Mobile analytical tools like Google Analytics, Adobe, App Annie etc. and applying the learnings from these platforms on ad campaigns
- Proficient with Excel
- Excellent interpretive skills, allowing the candidate to understand and make recommendations to amplify the business.
- Creative: Ability to generate new out of the box ideas.
- Communicative: Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships.
- Adaptable: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities & a multi-tasker.
- Resourceful: Great at solving unstructured problems with little to no supervision in a fast-paced, high stakes environment.
- Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to contribute to the business along with business unit team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peers.
- Execute business critical user acquisition campaigns using paid digital media (social, search, display, etc.). Our ideal Digital Media Specialist lives and breathes digital performance media.
- Digital media planning & buying using major display, search, and social networks to drive campaign objectives for the client. This includes all biddable platforms like Google Ads, FB Ads, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, LinkedIn, Teads, etc
- Owning all steps of the ad operations process all the way to reporting:
– Text ad creation, split testing, and optimization across all the platforms
– Landing page optimization
– Performance reporting
– Source level CPA optimizations to hit product LTV and ROI targets
– Insights & Learnings
< Back to Job Search