Remote Digital Analytics Manager needed for a leading multinational media agency.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or Applied Maths.
- 3+ years of experience in the same domain.
- High proficiency in digital analytics specifically in Google Analytics (and GA360), Adobe Analytics, Social media listening & analytics tools like SocialBakers, Sprout Social, TalkWalker, etc. & other digital biddable platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Hands on experience on data visualization.
- Experience with Data Management Platforms (Oracle, Salesforce DMP, or any other DMPs).
- Experience with database storage & designs (SQL/ BigQuery / AWS stack).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in the analytics world.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English. Arabic will be a bonus.
- Outstanding Excel skills & data driven thinking.
- Identify friction points in each stage of the user lifecycle and understand their causes through research and analytics
- Transform users’ data into actionable Marketing insights
- Drive CRO (Conversion Ration Optimization) roadmap to improve conversion rate across all marketing channels
- Create optimization opportunities and strategies using both quantitative (traffic source analysis, web/mobile analytics tools, digital experience and personalization tools) and qualitative (page evaluations, UX design principles, site reviews) sources
- Responsible for driving continuous improvements in site conversion rates, identify weak spots and recommending effective changes to the business
- Implement A/B, multi-variate, multi-page and multi-variable experiments optimizing digital assets and landing pages
- Ability of determining the value of each customer touchpoint based on web analytics and reports and familiarity with the fundamentals of multi-touch attribution
- Be a part of website personalization project, developing bespoke customer journeys based on marketing channel, CRM segment, previous known customer behaviors, etc
- Thorough understanding of UTM tagging & tracking & able to apply best practices regarding the same to be able to maintain a clean & accurate data flow in Google Analytics
- Stay informed about new current trends and best practices in online marketing, digital merchandising, and digital commerce design,
- Understand audience behavior by conducting market research & apply the learning in the analytics recommendations to the team & the client
- Fully understand the functionality, application of digital Analytics tool & use this knowledge to answer business questions and directly report findings to the business decision makers
- Ensure all delivery is insight and narrative-led with actionable recommendations and is delivered to stakeholders in a concise and accessible way
- Innate curiosity about consumer behavior and ability to derive insights from complex data sets to recommend improvements to business
- Social listening exercises based on the requirement, which is used to support a creative idea, crisis alert, new business, define opportunities for a brand etc.
- Social media performance reports highlighting brands performance and their competitors over a period of time.
< Back to Job Search