Credit Manager needed for a leading FMCG company in Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of Accounts Receivable and processes.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Develop and administer credit and collection programs.
- Oversee investigation of credit risk in customers and advise on course of action for credit applications.
- Design and implement processes to improve cash flow and reduce receivables.
- Monitor and negotiate the collection of overdue accounts.
- Monitor credit and collection processes and operations.
- Make recommendations on opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Team with internal staff to develop departmental partnerships.
- Build relationships with external parties to facilitate a streamlined collections process.
< Back to Job Search