Creative Director needed for a leading marketing agency in Shouf, Lebanon. REMOTE candidates will be also considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or any other related field.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Design Lead/Art Director with a reputable advertising or creative agency.
- Experience and skills in Drawing/illustration, photography and / or motion – graphics skills, would be an extra plus.
- Excellent time management skills, with experience in working with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership skills with proven experience in leading a team of designers using motivation instead of an iron fist.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly creative and strategic thinker.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Lead the design team and supervise them in terms of giving creative direction and overall feedback on final executions (composition, fonts etc – Work with senior teams on bigger campaigns and ideas.)
- Conceptualize content or campaign ideas and translate them into final executions, with little supervision – Design final executions when appropriate supervising specialist skills (storyboard artists, animators, motion – graphic designers, photographers)
- Assist clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Guide the design team on how to tackle a particular brief and be able to justify to the team as to why you chose a particular idea, font, color, composition or subject choice.
- Reports to Managing Director.
< Back to Job Search