Country Manager needed for a leading multinational company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in engineering and/or MBA.
- 10 years minimum experience in a senior management position.
- Experience in the Saudi market is a must.
- Experience in the Construction and/or Oil & Gas industry, is a must.
- Strong knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams.
- Possessing presentation, analytical and planning skills.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Excellent business development and customer service skills.
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English.
- Provide inspired leadership.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the Regional Management and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Implement the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company’s budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders, financial controller, and other executives.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company.
< Back to Job Search