Corporate Marketing Manager needed for a leading F&B group in Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing from a reputable university.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience in Integrated Marketing Communications, Strategic planning & management, Brand Building, Digital Marketing, Media Planning as well as Market & Marketing research.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience as a Marketing Manager or Head of Marketing department.
- Experience in graphic design, digital photography and post production, is a plus.
- Experience in Adobe Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom & InDesign, is a plus.
- Experience in the F&B industry is a plus.
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of English. French is a plus.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong planning and research skills.
- Develop and direct the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) plan for the Group.
- Set and control the budget for the IMC plan.
- Brief and direct advertising agencies, brand building firms and media buying units.
- Work with printing houses, approve drafts, confirm production specs & keep track of the production cycle.
- Manage the company’s social media channels and overall online presence.
- Track and manage sales and market trends.
- Develop and manage generic, promotional and launching campaigns.
- Negotiate and sign deals with sponsors and marketing-related suppliers.
- Carry out marketing research (including marketing R&D and competitive analysis).
< Back to Job Search