Coffee Shop Manager needed for a new coffee shop in Doha, Qatar.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Hospitality Management or Business Administration.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in hospitality field with minimum 3 years as a Coffee Shop Manager.
- Hands-on experience with professional coffee machines.
- Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Customer service attitude.
- Excellent business judgment and decision-making skills.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the coffee shop.
- Hire, train and guide store employees in delivering excellent customer service.
- Assign rules and responsibilities to employees for operational effectiveness.
- Develop action plans for the team to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Adhere to employee wage and hourly laws.
- Ensure that store is maintained according to sanitation and cleaning standard.
- Obtain customer feedback and make appropriate business developments or changes to meet customer needs.
- Monitor and manage store staffs by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve operational performance.
- Identify and address issues in store performance.
- Develop strategic and operational plans for managing execution and measuring results of store.
- Schedule regular meetings to discuss about business development opportunities and any issues.
- Communicate clearly with all employees to ensure effective store operations.
- Maintain store environment clean, safe and inviting for customers.
< Back to Job Search