Chief Accountant needed for a leading law firm in Dubai, UAE.
Bachelor degree in finance or accounting. MBA or professional certifications are a plus (CPA, CA, CMA).
6-8 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 2 years in controllership and/or finance management.
Strong understanding of Financial Statements.
Good Knowledge in accounting standards and GAAP.
- Must have relevant experience in a law firm or in any other professional services industry (Consultancy…).
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Available to start immediately or within maximum 2 weeks.
- Establishes and maintains the firm’s financial policies and procedures by providing operational and administrative direction to the accounting, budgeting, tax, insurance and investor relations’ functions.
- Responsible for ensuring soundness of firm’s financial structure and managing the firm’s relationships with financial institutions, investors and government agencies.
- Takes an active and leading role in development to maximize the overall corporate strategy.
- Carries out processes to ensure that the management and shareholders have the right information to set goals, makes decisions and monitor performances.
- Provides and implements procedures and systems necessary to maintain proper financial records and adequate accounting controls and services. Responsible for internal control.
- Acts as custodian of funds, securities and assets of the Firm.
< Back to Job Search