CFO (Chief Financial Officer) needed for a leading group in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- CPA is a strong advantage.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience with large enterprises.
- Proven experience as a CFO.
- Previous experience in UAE is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP).
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust to build relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders (auditors, bankers, investors, etc.).
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of English.
- Drive the group’s financial planning.
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.).
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
< Back to Job Search