Care Manager needed for a mental health centre.
- Bachelor degree in Psychology.
- Passionate about mental health.
- 3+ years of relevant management experience in the healthcare field.
- People-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of English (French is a plus).
- Sales oriented with excellent customer service skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Managing all therapists.
- Gathering feedback from therapists and relaying it to colleagues for further development.
- Addressing clinician concerns and complaints.
- Involved in day-to-day operations of clinicians.
- Track clinician complaints and resolutions.
- Recruiting and onboarding of clinicians.
- Updating Therapist database.
- Developing a growth strategy based on clinicians, and provide effective means of communication to implement that strategy.
- Creating plans and reports to address clinicians needs as the platform is developed.
- Collaborating with internal teams to address external concerns from clinicians and clients.
- Maintaining clinician loyalty and satisfaction.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques for e-counselling and clinician service management.
- Tracking therapist activity on the application (booked session, cancellation, rescheduling, scheduling).
- Building an on-going relationship with the therapists (follow-up emails, check-in emails, etc.).
< Back to Job Search