Brand Manager needed for a leading FMCG distribution company in Lebanon.
- BA with emphasis in marketing, from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3-4 years of proven experience in a similar rome.
- Experience in the FMCG industry is a must. Experience in the food industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Ms. Office applications.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Helps develop marketing plans that will lead to the achievement of volumes, market share and profit achievements of targets.
- Contributes to the Achievement of the company’s volume/market share/profitability
- Understands the category data for his/her brands.
- Coordinates pricing all over Lebanon. Follows up on Pricing Report and competitive activities.
- Works with Advertising agencies or below the line agencies to help develop packaging or POS Material for below the line activities or/and the right point of sales material for better in store execution.
- Works on understanding market share audits and creating a monthly business review to be presented to Management.
- Works with sales people from time to time to better understand the dynamics of the market.
- Prepares A&P yearly plan and promotional schedule of all brands.
- Participates in the budget process. Participates in the planning of A&P budgets for the following year.
- Tracks A&P spending on a monthly basis to ensure he is within budget.
- Thoroughly studies in store reports and suggests next steps.
- Suggests to product manager next steps for near expiry products.
- Measures post results of promotional activities.
- Helps Prepare continuous business reviews for designated brands.
- Fills a monthly scorecard.
- Keeps a well organized factbook.
- Handles projects as provided by Product Manager.
< Back to Job Search