Biomedical Engineer needed for a leading hospital in Kurdistan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Electronics, Electro Mechanical Engineering…
- 1-3 years in a similar role with a health institution, hospital or biomedical company.
- Good knowledge about biomedical device calibration, maintenance-repair, services.
- Proficient in MS Office programs.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- To ensure maintenance, calibration and repair with a minimum effect on the service and ensure the necessary information.
- To perform the periodic maintenance and calibration according to the work plan and the related standards and fill in the documents.
- To perform the maintenance and modifications as fast as possible after the failure record according to the work plan.
- To request material, service or spare parts necessary for the maintenance and repair from the Logistics Management, to inform the department about the duration of the operations and to deliver material to the responsible persons with related records.
- To provide support to the responsible of maintenance for the services required from outside by agreement.
- To provide support to the responsible of maintenance for the services required from outside, to support for the completion of the works without any trouble, to follow and report to the department manager the performance, the failure, the maintenance and projects.
- To develop solutions and inform the department manager about the potential problems that may appear in biomedical devices, machines, equipment, spare parts and quality.
- To follow the innovations about the working of biomedical devices, the economic and efficient use of the devices, to propose recommendations for the development of quality and to inform the department manager.
- To transmit/ensure the transmission of the standards of utilization of the device and the system within the scope of biomedical services.
- To complete any reporting that has been requested from him/her on time.
< Back to Job Search