Accounting & Finance Manager needed for a leading retail company in Lebanon.
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus.
- 3+ years of proven work experience in a similar role (Finance Manager, Financial Controller…).
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Integrity/ Business Ethics.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping.
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Excellent in Arabic and English.
- Responsible to create forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations.
- Must have proven experience in drafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
- Manage and oversee the entire accounting team.
- Conduct all necessary trainings to keep the team’s skills and knowledge up to date.
- See that tax interviews are conducted properly with clients.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled.
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy.
- Advise business owners and individuals regarding the tax code.
- Monitor and mentor/train junior staff and bookkeepers.
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
- Risk Management.
- Restructuring the accounting team and defining job description.
- Advise on system updates where needed in order to meet the work requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
< Back to Job Search