Accountant needed for a leading multinational company in Keserwen, Lebanon.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable university
- 3-5 years of experience in the accounting field
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills with good command of English
- Fast learner and motivated
- Forecast cash flow positions.
- Ensure that enough funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Accounts Receivable – Payable follow up.
- Prepares asset, liability accounts entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Prepares monthly financial results.
- Prepares and monitors DAP (direct account reports in order to monitor closely profitability of the company by the client.
- Provides required information and reports to other departments and functional teams for assistance.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provides accurately all required updated data for reporting purposes as per standards to support sound decision making.
- Handles all documents at hand according to related policies and procedures to ensure proper tracking.
- Investigates customer complaints, determines nature and extent of the problem, and takes remedial measures in coordination with the direct supervisor.
< Back to Job Search