Senior Account Manager needed for a leading IT solutions company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration…
- 5+ years of proven experience in selling IT solutions in the Saudi market (preferably On-Prem and SaaS-delivered software applications).
- Must be currently residing in KSA and holding a transferable Iqama.
- Proven experience in the Saudi market is a must.
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus.
- Experience of working at a senior level within customer organizations and understanding their business needs.
- Good understanding of sales in the areas of Territory Planning, Account Management, and Opportunity Closing Cycle.
- Ability to work cooperatively with prospects to steer them towards our product and service offering and to articulate their requirements throughout the organization.
- Outstanding sales, negotiation, communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
- A structured approach and excellent organizational skills.
- Previous relevant experience in compiling bids and handling commercial aspects of the procurement process relating to the construction industry.
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities for our portfolio.
- Work with the sales team and directly with potential customers to convert leads to sales and to meet an annual sales target.
- Work with prospects to understand their business needs and steer them towards our technology service solutions.
- Ability to work with Business Development and Marketing team for lead generation.
- Preparing and maintaining a sales forecast.
- Develop and maintain Target Account Plans for all prospects and clients, with defined strategies to optimize business opportunities.
- Solicit and maintain contact with current and potential accounts at an executive level.
- Manage the contact plan for prospects and clients.
- Continuously support, service, and liaise with clients to ensure customer satisfaction, maintain rapport and develop further sales opportunities.
- Manage the process of contract negotiation.
- Responsible for representing the company on sales and product matters when dealing with existing or prospective clients.
- Prepare estimates and tenders following company sales and pricing policy.
- Sell IT solutions in the construction and engineering industry.
< Back to Job Search