Account Manager needed for a leading IT company in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- BS degree Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of sales and account management experience with a track record in promoting and selling IT Security and Technology solutions and services to named large enterprises especially in the Telecom, Banking, and Government sectors.
- Relevant experience in managing large accounts for IT companies.
- Ability to achieve and grow sales and revenue targets.
- Has previous experience in dealing, as a partner/reseller, with international IT vendors.
- Ability to operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent selling and customer service skills.
- Native Arabic speaker with very good command of English.
- Experience in the Saudi market is a plus.
- Promote and sell a wide portfolio of cutting edge IT Security and Technology solutions and services, to large enterprises in KSA.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with new and existing clients to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
< Back to Job Search