10 Tips for Choosing the Best Recruitment Agencies in Lebanon
Having trouble finding qualified eligible Lebanese candidates? Drop off the weight of hiring and outsource your recruitment process to a professional recruitment agency in Lebanon.
Recruiting people takes a huge amount of time, and for many firms it is a real struggle to find this enough time to do it well. Recruitment is also very much a numbers game: an employer often has to screen a lot of applications before he can start shortlisting the right candidates for the role.
To ease this burden, employers look for a competent recruitment agency to hand over the process.
A recruitment agency acts as a mediator that brings together the employer and the candidate (or the job seeker). Here is what you have to look for when choosing a Reputable Recruitment Agency in Lebanon to partner with and fulfill all of your staffing needs:
- Make sure the recruitment agency in Lebanon actually exists! Look it up online for reviews or pay them a visit personally. Many frauds operate under the mask of a recruiter for quick money. You can check their ‘contact us’ page to make sure they have a physical address in Lebanon.
Ask for reference, a list if possible. Who are their clients? Successful pioneers or scattered small to medium sized business? This will tell you about the level of professionalism practiced by this agency.
- Look for an agency that is willing to listen to your needs, specific requirements, and everything else you are looking for in a candidate. Make sure they understand your business and your company’s culture. After all you will only be a satisfied client once your position is filled.
- Be aware of Recruitment Agencies in Lebanon that send you a large numbers of CVs shortly after agreement. More is less here, it is as if you are going to have the screening and shortlisting all over again. It is quality you are looking after and not quantity.
- If you are seeking senior or executive Lebanese candidates, make sure the recruitment agency you select has a previous history with executive level positions, offers executive search, as well as headhunting services.
- If your vacant positions require candidates with a specific industry experience, go for a recruitment agency with existing clients in that same field.
- Select an agency that is serious about conducting a reference check. Training new employees takes time and money, by working with someone who conducts regular reference checks, you are avoiding finding out later on any information your candidate has retained or misplaced on its resume, it also verifies the skills and experiences your candidate has.
- Ensure that the terms by this agency are clear, understandable and that you have read it carefully. Also, that the contract agreement is signed by both sides.
- Respectable agencies often offer a free replacement guarantee to a placed candidate whom failed to survive the probation period. That is always a plus!
- For what it’s worth, try not to tie yourself up with one agency, go for those who don’t ask for exclusivity, staying free to work with other recruiters.
- Finally, pick the agency that is confident enough to not ask for up-front fees, keeping yourself on the safe side where you only pay for the service upon successful placement.
Hiring is something many people need to do and yet few seem to do it effectively, don’t make it a gamble, so when it comes down to taking these important decisions, it is best have an experienced team by your side to shortlist and carry on other difficult procedures to ensure a successful placement. Have not partnered up with a recruitment agency yet? Contact us now at https://www.expertiserecruitment.com/employers/