Head of Human Resources needed for a leading FMCG company in Lebanon. Candidate must have 15 years of relevant experience.
- University degree, ideally with a specialization in HR.
- Solid experience minimum 15 years in HR, including minimum 5 years acting as Head of HR of a medium to large organization, on a regional or global level. A business experience is a major asset.
- Experience and skills in building and managing an HR department and strategy, with a broad knowledge and experience of the HR function
- Understanding of the business environment and experience in an environment related to industry/ distribution/ retail environment
- Solid experience acting as Senior Business Partner, dealing and collaborating with senior management
- Solid experience in organizational development and change management in a complex multicultural environment
- Solid experience of people management
- Client and solution oriented, keeping a business mindset and a pragmatic judgment
- Strong leadership, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with capability to deal and influence at all levels
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills with good judgment and ability to assess situations and risks
- Entrepreneurial mindset with initiative and readiness to build
- Team player and strong collaborative capabilities
- Strong people orientation and empathy, and good balance between people and process / task orientation
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and time
- Emotional stability, maturity and ability to perform under pressure and to deal with conflictual situations
- Flexibility, agility and ability to adapt to the context and culture
- High level of responsibility, sense of loyalty, business ethics and humility
- Support and advice the senior and line management of the various entities within the group, with regard to all HR matters and to build organizational capabilities.
- Strategic HR alignment and HR organization: Sets own departmental objectives and organization in coordination with the CEO and the senior management, and ensures those are aligned with the overall company’s strategy and goals in order to enhance business results and to develop the organizational and human value and performance. Build, manage and supervise the HR department and team across the group. Provide the appropriate support to achieve higher HR performance in line with the business needs. Lead HR solutions and initiatives and direct his team for efficient implementation.
- Resource planning, recruitment and talent acquisition: Define with the management their needs in resources allocation across the group according to business requirements, define the required competences and capabilities, and establish an allocation resource plan. Ensure and supervise all recruitments in the company, mainly lead the process to recruit key talents for key positions.
- Employee evaluation and Performance management: Conduct the employee and management Performance and Potential evaluation across the organization. In close coordination with the senior management and Obegi Group HR team, develop and implement the appropriate tools and metrics to measure the Potential of individuals and Performance against plans and objectives. Support the management and employees in the evaluation process.
- Training & Development: Build and lead, in close coordination with the Senior Management and Obegi Group HR team, the learning & development programs in order to build individual and organizational capabilities….. Lead the efforts to conduct training needs analysis and ensure optimal follow up for implementation and performance development. Support managers and individuals in developing their career plans.
- Succession planning: Implement, in close coordination with the CEO, senior management and support of Obegi Group HR team, a dynamic succession planning process. Support the process to map key positions, identify, develop and retain key people and potentials who have a major impact on the future of the company.
- Employees’ relations and company regulations: ensure relations with management and all employees while providing the appropriate support, in various situations such as conflict management, disciplinary procedures and termination, employees’ evaluation…, in compliance with the company’s rules and regulations.
- Compensation & Benefits: Elaborate and propose to the CEO and GMs the compensation and benefits strategy, system, tools and policy, and support them on related matters and decisions.
- Organizational development and change management: Contributes to organizational design and development, closely with the CEO and senior management, to support the business strategy. Support organizational and cultural change across the organization in close collaboration with the senior management. Contributes to elaborating the communication strategy and plan related to organizational change and development and support an efficient implementation.
- HR Policies, Processes, Systems and Indicators: Propose to senior management the appropriate policies, processes, systems and indicators and work on their proper and efficient implementation, taking into consideration Obegi Group policies and guidelines to support harmonization and consistency across the Group.
- Culture and Values: Support the company’s culture and implementation of company values.
Salary & compensation:
- While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Head of HR position offers an attractive total package.
< Back to Job Search