An Executive Assistant is needed for a leading company in Matn, Lebanon.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree is plus
- 4 years of experience in similar field
- Experience in the commercial industry is a plus
- Must be Fluent in both English and French
- Excellent computer skills
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Problem Solving
- Focusing on Results
- Planning & Organization
- Attention to details
- Interpersonal Skills
- Writing & Typing Skills
- Research skills
- Reporting and consolidation skills
- Manage the flow of information to the CEO and GM by answering and screening incoming phone calls, and logging related information; analyze and summarize received reports and memos, and pass synthetized information to the hierarchy in a timely manner.
- Coordinate Executive outgoing communications by sending memos, emails, and letters on their behalf and following up on the output.
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail; prepare correspondence and other documents, including memos, letters, faxes and forms, minutes of meeting and dispatch as requested.
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments and conferences and coordinate related logistical arrangements. Organize receptions and corporate events when needed.
- Conduct research, compile data and develop reports, create computerized presentations, transcribe dictation, edit, proofread and perform other information preparation duties to be submitted to senior management and the Board
- Prepare, control, reconcile, and/or process invoices, receipts, and other documents as requested and follow up on payment dues
- Negotiate, maintain and renew routine contracts and official documents as per set policies and procedures.
- Set up and manage both electronic and/or paper filing and archiving systems in compliance with applicable record-keeping requirements, and properly maintain documents of highly confidential and sensitive nature.
- Carry out administrative duties such as typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including phone, fax, shredding machine and photocopy machine; complete preventive maintenance requirements and call for repairs when needed.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies and ensure availability of sufficient stock levels
- Act as a liaison between Executives and the department staff by following up on department projects and assignments.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing with customers, suppliers, visitors and staff, and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests.
- Handle travel arrangements for the CEO & GM as well as company visitors when needed, including ticket reservation, accommodation and transportation
- Prepare various certificates such as invitation letters, visa requests, and follow up on travel documents with the concerned parties, when needed
Salary & compensation:
- While the salary and benefits depend on the level of experience and competencies of the potential candidates, the Executive Assistant position offers an attractive total package
< Back to Job Search